Grow With Us
D3G is a nationally recognized, family-oriented company that strives to maintain our unique culture while rapidly growing as an organization. We seek creative and driven individuals who will grow with us. Whether you have several years of experience or are new to the industry, we offer employment opportunities that will develop your professional and personal goals.
D3G lives and operates by our four core values: Teamwork, Innovation, Quality and Integrity.
- Collaboration drives success. D3G recognizes that our collective success depends on the diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences of our employees.
- We build professionals. D3G offers continual comprehensive hands-on training not offered by our competitors.
- Knowledge is power. D3G strongly believes in employee professional development and offers opportunities to gain certifications, technical training and tuition reimbursement.
- We recognize and celebrate achievements. D3G is a growing company that values hard work and creates opportunities for advancement.
- Values guide our culture. Whether working with clients, on our project teams or around the office, all employees are expected to model the core values.
- Everyone has a seat at the table. With a focus on innovation, we offer a fun, creative work environment where new ideas are encouraged and welcome.
- We invest in our people. D3G offers competitive compensation and a rich benefits package.
Work Hard, Play Hard is our Motto!
- D3G plans several social events throughout the year to gather with your coworkers and have some fun: Chili Cook-Off, Mardi Gras Celebration, Summer Outing, Oktoberfest & Halloween Costume Contest, Holiday Party, Bowling League, and more…
- D3G is committed to serving the community in which we live, work, play, and do business. We support many charitable organizations and participate in community events including; Shiver in the River, Rebuilding Together, Habitat for Humanity, American Red Cross blood drive, and gift matching program with The Community Foundation for a Greater Richmond.
- Contemporary Office space with many amenities
- Wellness Programs including yoga and flu shot clinics
- Employer-sponsored lunches
- Flexible work schedules
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Extensive training and professional development opportunities
- Employer-paid health, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Charitable giving match incentives
- 401k with match options